Let OPUS Hotel Vancouver pamper your pooch with in-room massages and pet portraits
Barking mad about your four-legged friend? At Vancouver’s OPUS Hotel, a new Pampered Pooch package offers a range of doggy spa treatments and a Bow Wow Butler service that will get tongues and tails wagging.
Take your pet preening to a whole new level with OPUS Hotel’s Pampered Pooch package, from $589 plus tax. It includes a designer bandana from local doggy outfitter Dog & Crow and a relaxing in-room one hour massage or reiki session for your doggy courtesy of Diane Major at Barking Babies. Capture memories of your stay with an included stylish portrait of your fur baby by pet photographer extraordinaire Tanya King.
OPUS Hotel’s Pampered Pooch package starts from $589 and includes:
• Welcome beverage upon arrival (for humans only)
• Luxurious guestroom or suite of your choice
• Complimentary in-room iPad loaded with PressReader app
• Complimentary WiFi throughout entire property
• Handmade local designer doggy bandana from Dog & Crow
• One hour in-room canine massage or reiki session from Barking Babies
• Photo shoot in-room with pet photographer Tanya King (includes one 5×7 print and six high-res images on disk/dropbox)
OPUS Hotel’s Bow Wow Butler can help arrange everything your pup requires from a celebratory birthday cake ($6.99) from Vancouver’s Big Dog Little Dog Bakery to a manicure and grooming (from $12) at Yaletown’s Barking Babies or a dog walk with a licensed professional ($25/hour).
Situated in Vancouver’s trendy Yaletown, OPUS Hotel is in the heart of the city but is close to plenty of parks for your pup to play in. Emery Barnes Park at Davie and Seymour features an off-leash area and the seawall is only a few blocks away for a longer stroll around the city.
OPUS Hotel has always welcomed canine companions, with no weight restrictions or extra charges for furry friends and a special treat waiting in each dog-friendly room. To book your Pampered Pooch package or to enjoy a stay with your pet please call 604-642-6787 or visit http://vancouver.opushotel.com.