Party in Vancouver and recover in Whistler with OPUS Hotel & Nita Lake Lodge
To book a Wild Weekend/Clean Living package call Nita Lake Lodge at 1-888-755-6482.
Experience four-nights of partying and post-celebration recovery at two unique hotels, both recently featured in Condé Nast Traveler’s Readers’ Choice awards as top hotels in Canada*. Check in to Yaletown’s boutique OPUS Hotel for two nights in a Standard King guest room and get the party started with complimentary cocktails at trendy OPUS Bar. Raise a toast to a Wild Weekend before heading out to explore the exceptional restaurants and lively bars in the neighbourhood.
Recover the next morning with OPUS Hotel’s in-room Hangover Kit, including Red Bull, a mini Absolut vodka, and a thirst-aid kit of recovery medication to get you ready for round two. Want to live it up like a celebrity and get caught doing it? OPUS Hotel will even arrange for a paparazzi-style photographer to trail the squad for the evening and capture your best moments**.
After the bright lights of the city, drive up the world famous Sea to Sky highway to the resort town of Whistler and experience a fresh take on classic mountainside hospitality at Nita Lake Lodge. Two nights in a one-bedroom lake view suite, overlooking the glacial lake and mountainous backdrop, are included as part of the package.
Spend the day exploring Whistler, from snow sports to après ski, before returning to upscale mountain comfort. Enter into a state of ultimate relaxation with an included 75-minute organic ila kundalini treatment at The Spa at Nita Lake Lodge. Yoga classes at the onsite Loka Yoga studio, a consultation or IV wellness treatment with naturopath Dr. Dawn Gareau or guided snowshoe experiences are also available for an additional cost**.
Packages start from $1756 + tax for two people based on double occupancy and are available from now until April 30, 2016.
* Nights have to be used consecutively, transport between locations is not included and booking restrictions apply.
** Optional add-ons may be booked directly with the partnering companies and advance booking is required for discounted services:
• Two-hour Paparazzi photo session with AntiSocial Solutions – $400 (one week notice required)
• 60/90 minute yoga class at Loka Yoga – $12/$15 per person (regular retail $18/$20)
• 60 minute wellness consultation with naturopath Dr. Dawn Gareau at The Spa at Nita Lake Lodge – $150 per person (advanced booking required)
• IV wellness initial consultation ($75) and treatment ($125)
• Snowshoe experience – price varies depending on tour choice – book through Nita Lake Lodge’s reservation agent