Brighten up your skin care regimen in 2017 at The Spa at Nita Lake Lodge
Whistler, BC (January 4, 2017) – Combat the elements with Nita Lake Lodge’s new range of facials, using the transforming properties of Naturopathica™ products.
Inspired by naturopathic therapies, these nourishing products are certified by Ecocert, the largest and oldest independent natural and organic cosmetic certification body. All ingredients are derived from renewable resources and manufactured with environmentally friendly processes with a minimum of 50% of the natural ingredients being certified organic.
Echoing The Spa at Nita Lake Lodge’s ethos of a holistic and natural approach, the new line can be experienced during five new feature facials. Guests can choose from one of five 60-minute facial therapies, depending on skin concerns:
- Treat dehydrated winter skin to the replenishing 60-minute Moisture Restore Facial ($130), which includes a Naturopathica™ Sensorial Soothing Hibiscus Enzyme Peel and a soothing facial massage with Gotu Kola Healing Balm.
- Post-holidays can be a stressful time for skin, but the new Clarifying Rebalance Facial ($130) can improve skin clarity, reduce blemishes and soothe inflammation. Naturopathica™’s powerful blend of exfoliating Pumpkin Enzyme and deeply cleansing Moss Extract will leave skin feeling renewed and refreshed. Anti-inflammatory Alpine Willow and Rosemary also promotes healing and control oil production.
- Get younger-looking skin for 2017 with a Vitamin C Brightening Facial ($145), which uses potent antioxidants and features Naturopathica™’s Vitamin C15 Wrinkle Repair Serum to help boost collagen production and dramatically reduce the appearance of fine lines. The Anti-Aging Renewal Facial ($145) repairs, regenerates and corrects the signs of aging as active ingredients, such as Argan Plant Stem Cells, Matrixyl® synthe’6® and a Tri-Retinol blend, work together to help reduce fine lines and wrinkles and tone skin.
- The Bio-Energy™ Lift and Firm Facial ($160), Naturopathica™’s most luxurious treatment, brings fatigued, over-stressed skin back to life. Skin becomes re-energized with the Energize & Firm collection – a blend of a Copper & Amino Acid Complex, peptides, vitamins and minerals that firm, lift and revitalize the skin.
- Facial therapy enhancements that feature Naturopathica™ are also available. Choose from a Brightening Infusion, Refining Exfoliation or Eye Contour Lift (all 15 minutes, $30). Enhance your experience further by treating the rest of the body with a Restorative Back Treatment (30 minutes, $70) or a Matcha Décolleté Brightening Treatment (30 minutes, $60).
Before or after a treatment spa guests can enjoy the tranquil spa lounge, relax with a eucalyptus steam, or simply soak up the serene snowy mountain views from the warmth of the outdoor hot tubs.