Cathay Pacific celebrates 35 years in Canada by giving back
Today, Cathay Pacific marks 35 years of flying non-stop between Vancouver and Hong Kong. 35 years ago, with the launch of two non-stop flights weekly, Vancouver became the airline’s first destination in Canada, pioneering a new trend in commercial aviation being the first to fly the route non-stop.
Cathay Pacific cares deeply for the communities it flies to and what better way to celebrate than to help a worthy organization, and one which contributes to the well-being of our communities in Vancouver/British Columbia where its first non-stop flight began on 01 May 1983.
To commemorate, Cathay Pacific is giving away a $35,000 valued gift to a single charity in Vancouver/British Columbia. Charities are invited to apply by sharing a “compelling and creative” reason as to why the organization would benefit from winning. We know every charity does great work so it’s up to the organization to decide how to produce the winning submission.
The $35,000 valued gift includes:
• 4 Cathay Pacific Business Class tickets Vancouver/Hong Kong;
• 2 Cathay Pacific Business Class tickets Vancouver/New York (JFK);
• 2 Cathay Pacific Premium Economy Class tickets Vancouver/New York (JFK);
• 8 Cathay Pacific Business Class lounge invitations in Vancouver;
• 4 Cathay Pacific Business Class lounge invitations in Hong Kong;
• 100,000 Asia Miles™ from Asia’s leading travel reward program;
• $3,500 cash donation
“We are thankful for the 35 years of loyal support from Canadians and pleased to give something back as we mark this important milestone,” says Ross Cronin, Cathay Pacific’s Sales & Marketing Director, Canada.
Contest closes on 30 June 2018. Please visit here for details. Other terms and conditions apply.